Data Required for Filling the Online Application Form in GATE 2024
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.).
- The name of the candidate in the application form must be exactly the same as that in the valid photo ID, which the candidate MUST produce in original while appearing for GATE-2024 examination at the centre.
- GATE 2024 scorecard will be issued as per the name entered in the application form.
- Prefixes/titles such as Mr / Shri / Dr / Mrs / Smt / Prof / Capt / Maj / Lt / Col / Er / Ar, etc. MUST NOT be used.
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- GATE paper(s) and their codes in which the candidate wishes to appear.
- THREE choices of GATE examination cities (from the same zone).
- Net-banking /debit card / credit card / UPI / wallet details for fee payment.
Documents Required for Filling the Online Application Form in GATE 2024
- High quality image of candidate’s photograph conforming to the requirements specified in the Information Brochure.
- High quality image of candidate’s signature conforming to the requirements specified in the Information Brochure.
- Scanned copy of Category (SC/ST) certificate in pdf format (if applicable).
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate in pdf format (if applicable).
- Scanned copy of Certificate of Dyslexia in pdf format (if applicable).
- Scanned copy of valid photo Identity document: Aadhar-UID (preferable)/ Passport/ PAN Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License.
- The photo ID must have Name, Date of birth of the candidate and unique photo ID number. This photo ID must be carried in original to the examination hall for verification.
NOTE: Ensure that the uploaded documents are readable and clear. Uploading unreadable documents may lead to delays in processing the application and may lead to rejection of candidature.